Since 1967, McKinney has provided exemplary service to the commercial building industry in Colorado. McKinney is actively seeking self-motivated, forward-thinking candidates for a Project Management position for their Colorado Springs office.
- Architectural plan reading, specification interpretation (specifically Division 8), submittal preparation and hardware scheduling
- AHC (preferred, but not required)
- Computer literacy within Comsense (beneficial)
- Microsoft Office skills (required)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with general contractors, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and purchase product
Door and Hardware Project Manager Experience of 3 years (required)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, salary would be commensurate with experience.
Location – Colorado Springs, CO