Last Updated on June 21, 2022
By accessing or using this Site in any manner, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Please read these Terms carefully. If you do not accept these Terms, you may not use this Site.
You understand that we may discontinue or change this Site, including these Terms, at any time, without notice. Changes will not apply retroactively, but your continued use of this Site following any such changes constitutes acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to the modified Terms, you should discontinue your use of this Site.
Use of the Site
McKinney invites you to view, use and download a single copy of this Site for your informational, non-commercial use. Except as otherwise provided on this page, no part of any content on this Site may be copied, downloaded or stored in a retrieval system for any other purpose, nor may it be redistributed for any purpose, without the expressed written permission of McKinney.
As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant that (i) all information supplied by you on this Site is true, accurate, current, and complete, (ii) if you have a registered account (“Registered User”), you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you, and (iii) you are 18 years of age or older. McKinney does not knowingly collect the information of anyone under the age of 18. We retain the right, at our sole discretion, to deny access to anyone to this Site and the content we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of these Terms.
The content and information on this Site is proprietary to us, except as expressly provided in these Terms. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any such content or information obtained from or through this Site.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- use this Site or its contents for any commercial purpose without our express written permission;
- access, monitor, or copy any content or information of this Site using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Site or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Site;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- deep-link to any portion of this Site for any purpose without our express written permission;
- “frame”, “mirror”, or otherwise incorporate any part of this Site into any other website or mobile application without our prior written authorization;
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by McKinney in connection with this Site or the content we provide; or
- log in using an alias that masks your true identity.
License and Consent to Use Submissions
By submitting Content, you expressly agree not to post, link, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create, or otherwise publish through this Site any of the following:
- Any Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that would constitute, encourage, or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law;
- Content that may infringe or misappropriate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, surname (family name), addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers, financial information, and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, corrupted data, or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files; or
- Content or links to content that, in the sole judgment of McKinney, (i) violates the previous subsections herein, (ii) is objectionable, (iii) restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying this Site, or (iv) may expose McKinney or its affiliates or its or their users and/or sublicensees to any harm or liability of any type.
ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. MCKINNEY MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING ANY INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT. USE OF THIS SITE AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. MCKINNEY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO ENSURE THAT ANY CONTENT YOU MAY OBTAIN FROM THIS SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL MCKINNEY (NOR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND AFFILIATES) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, YOUR ACCESS TO, DISPLAY ON, OR USE OF THIS SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, DISPLAY, OR USE THIS SITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR RELIANCE UPON OPINIONS APPEARING ON THIS SITE; ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES, INFORMATION, CONTENT, SUBMISSIONS, SOFTWARE, LINKED SITES, PRODUCTS, AND/OR SERVICES OBTAINED OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE; OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE ACCESS TO, DISPLAY ON, OR USE OF THIS SITE) WHETHER BASED ON A THEORY OF NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF MCKINNEY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these Terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these Terms inure to the benefit of McKinney.
You agree to defend and indemnify McKinney and its affiliates and licensees and any of its or their officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties, liabilities, or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- your breach of these Terms or the documents referenced herein;
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
- your use of this Site.
Links to Third-Party Sites
This Site may contain hyperlinks to websites or platforms operated by parties other than McKinney. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites or platforms and are not responsible for their content or the privacy or other practices of such websites or platforms. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from this Site or other websites or platforms) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites or platforms does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or platforms or any association with their operators. In some cases, you may be asked by a third-party site, platform, or mobile application to link your profile on this Site to a profile on that third-party site, platform or mobile application. Choosing to do so is purely optional, and the decision to allow this information to be linked can be disabled (with the third-party site, platform, or mobile application) at any time.
Software and Licensed Materials Available On This Site
This Site is controlled and operated by McKinney from its offices in the United States. Software used in the operation of this Site (“Software”) is subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (a) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, North Korea, Iran, Sudan, Syria, or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods, or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
Any Software or reports, additional licensed content, sponsored content, research reports, and/or review data (individually and collectively, “Licensed Materials”) that is made available through this Site or otherwise from McKinney is the copyrighted and proprietary work of McKinney, or our affiliates, or other third parties as identified. Your use of all Licensed Materials shall be subject to these Terms.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents of this Site are: © Copyright 2022 McKinney Door and Hardware. All Rights Reserved. McKinney is not responsible for content on websites, platforms, or mobile applications operated by parties other than McKinney. McKinney, its logo, and, except as noted below, all other product or service names, logos, or slogans displayed on this Site are registered and/or common law trademarks of McKinney or its suppliers or licensors and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission or the applicable trademark holder. In addition, the look and feel of this Site, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the service mark, trademark, and/or trade dress of McKinney and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos mentioned in or on this Site are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof by McKinney.
Other logos and product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
You agree that no joint venture, agency, partnership, or employment relationship exists between you and McKinney and/or affiliates as a result of these Terms or use of this Site.
Our performance under these Terms is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in these Terms limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of this Site or information provided to, or gathered by, us with respect to such use. To the extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that you will bring any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your access or use of this Site within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued or such claim or cause of action will be irrevocably waived.
If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions in these Terms shall continue in effect.
These Terms (and any other terms, policies, guidelines, or agreements referenced herein) constitute the entire agreement between you and McKinney with respect to this Site and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between you and McKinney with respect to this Site. A printed version of these Terms and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters, and/or data mentioned on this Site are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product, or event. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
McKinney Door and Hardware
419 S El Paso St,
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
© Copyright 2022 McKinney Door and Hardware. All Rights Reserved.